Make Blue Ridge Bank Your Bank!
We Know Business
We bring over 80 years of combined banking experience with our Charlottesville team. We have a tremendous depth of knowledge and the ability to find tailored, common-sense solutions for your business through every step of your journey. Whether you want to start your business or grow, Blue Ridge Bank has financial experts ready to partner with you.
Lean on your Charlottesville business team for thorough, attentive service for every step of your commercial loan process. Our loan officers are knowledgeable with experience in the Charlottesville market and can find solutions customized to your business's unique situation with local decision-making and processing.
Make sure your money is working as hard as you do with our suite of business banking services tailored to the unique needs of your business.
- Business Checking and Savings Accounts including accounts for non-profit organizations.
- Business Credit Cards with cash back options
- Multi Cards and Fleet Cards which helps simplify statements for your accounts payables department
- Settlement Account
- Money Market Accounts and CDs (ask about our current promotional rates)
- Online digital banking
In today’s challenging business environment, it’s more important than ever to streamline your cash management services to improve cash flow. Our Treasury Management services can help improve your payments and collections processes while optimizing your business’s liquidity, and also mitigating your financial, operational, and reputational risk.
- Receivables include lockbox, ACH and mobile deposits
- Payables include wires and bill pay
- Online digital banking for easy management
- Line of credit sweeps and zero balance account sweeps
Meet the team.
AVP, Business Banking
VP, Director of Treasury Management
Central Virginia Region
The Charlottesville Ballet
We were proud to sponsor the Charlottesville Ballet's performance of the Nutcracker and the upcoming 2023 seasons. Every company has specific needs, and as our relationship with the ballet has grown, we've always asked, "How can we support you?". When you bank with your Charlottesville team, it's not one size fits all. Learn more about our relationship with the Charlottesville Ballet here.
We give back to your community, not only because it is where our branches are, but because they are our communities too. We personally invest in doing our part to serve through volunteering and financial support.