View More Outreach
Patrick Henry Community College Foundation
The Patrick Henry Community College Foundation is a not-for-profit foundation organized under Virginia law and is fiscally and organizationally separate from the college.
The Foundation's vision is to make Patrick Henry Community College an invaluable resource to those in our community by providing an affordable, quality education, in turn, creating an educated workforce that will help our community grow.
Funds received by the Foundation are distributed to advance the mission and goals of Patrick Henry Community College. Foundation activities and support include but are not limited to:
- Support the programs of PHCC and help enhance the quality of education
- Help foster better public understanding of the college and secure wider participation in cultural and community activities
- Encourage potential students to attend the community's college
- Raise support needed for students that cannot be funded by public money
- Provide a means of perpetual trusteeship of capital funds donated to the college by individuals or organizations for programs or activities of benefit to the college and its community
- Develop special capital projects and facilities
- Raise support for special projects relating to the college that cannot be funded by public money
Learn more about their mission and efforts here.